This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and
Fabelar, an individual company with registered address at Via Carlo Banelli, 25 – Trieste, Italy and
VAT number 01267260329 (“Fabelar”) for the use of the 3D models and any related documentation
(collectively, the “Models”).
BY USING THE MODELS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF
YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT USE THE MODELS.
- License Grant Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this EULA,
Fabelar hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the
Models for personal or commercial purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of
- Ownership and Restrictions Fabelar retains all right, title and interest in and to the Models
and any copies thereof. You may not modify, distribute, sell, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, or
create derivative works based on the Models or any part thereof, except as expressly
authorized in writing by Fabelar.
- Fabelar is not responsible for any Models created through outsourcing to third-party
modelers. Fabelar shall not be held liable for any infringement of copyright or reverse
engineering performed by third-party modelers.
- Termination This EULA is effective until terminated. Fabelar may terminate this EULA at
any time if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. Upon termination,
you must immediately cease all use of the Models and destroy all copies of the Models.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE MODELS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL FABELAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE MODELS, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, EVEN IF FABELAR HAS BEEN
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Applicable Law This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
of Italy, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles. The parties agree that any
legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this EULA shall be brought
exclusively in the courts of Trieste, Italy.
- Entire Agreement This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and
supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, or agreements, whether
written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
By using the Models, you acknowledge that you have read this EULA, understand it, and agree to
be bound by its terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about this EULA,
please contact us.